-->

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You (bassless backing track) - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You is an album by trumpeter Harry Edison which was recorded in 1957 and released on the Verve label.


Video Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You (album)



Track listing

All compositions by Harry Edison except where noted.

  1. "Blues for Piney Brown" - 7:33
  2. "Blues for the Blues" - 4:48
  3. "Blues for Bill Basie" - 9:27
  4. "Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good to You" (Don Redman, Andy Razaf) - 3:28
  5. "You're Getting to Be a Habit with Me" (Al Dubin, Harry Warren) - 6:49
  6. "Taste on the Place" - 6:55
  7. "Moonlight in Vermont" (Karl Suessdorf, John Blackburn) - 3:52

Maps Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You (album)



Personnel

  • Harry Edison - trumpet
  • Ben Webster - tenor saxophone
  • Oscar Peterson - piano
  • Herb Ellis (tracks 3, 6 & 7), Barney Kessel (tracks 1, 2, 4 & 5) - guitar
  • Ray Brown - bass
  • Alvin Stoller - drums

Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You (Live) - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


References

Source of article : Wikipedia